Sunday, May 9, 2010

Three Year Anniversary of Saint Louis Patina: Celebrating All Week Long


Three years ago this Saturday, May 15, 2007, I embarked on a project I had been planning for over a year--before I had even moved back to St. Louis from Washington, DC. Back in 2006, I already had the name picked out, "Saint Louis Patina." I wondered if most people even knew what "patina" meant, but I liked the ring of it, so I went with it. Inspired by looking for years at the work of people who I now have the pleasure of calling friends, I knew I had something to contribute. All this week, I will look at the most popular posts, other posts that were meaningful to me, and some of my favorite posts and photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Blog detailing the beauty of St. Louis architecture and the buildup of residue-or character-that accumulates over the course of time.