Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Garden, Tower Grove East

My garden has really taken off, with my cannas and sunflowers towering over me.I think the sunflowers are at least nine feet tall, and I actually hit my head on this one sunflower; it is heavy!The wild rose continues to bloom, with its second round of flowers.I didn't realize my cannas would get so big, otherwise I would have put my Indian cone flower in another location.
The hydrangea is still clinging to life, though it is a sensitive little guy.Here is the pile of weeds, originally around two feet tall, that I pulled out of my garden last Friday; the rain coupled with all the sunshine caused some sort of vine to go crazy in my backyard. I was pulling on it like crazy and it still wouldn't come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Blog detailing the beauty of St. Louis architecture and the buildup of residue-or character-that accumulates over the course of time.